Title Deed (Tapu)
The document confirming the ownership of real estate in Turkey is called Tapu.
This certificate is issued by the Cadastral Office of the city. The fact of ownership of real estate by an individual or legal entity is entered into the register book.
Pink tapu is issued for real estate, which is a residential, commercial object or other kind of construction.
Tapu contains the following information:
- address and number of the plot of land on which the real estate is located
- owner’s photo
- owner information
- date of purchase by owner
- information on the registration of a land plot in the Cadastral Office
- type of real estate (land plot, building, etc.)
- real estate status (separate object, part of the object, share use)
- serial number and registration data TAPU
- land area (proportional to the size of the acquired housing)
- value of the purchased property
- the signature of the authorized person and the seal of the cadastral department, etc.
Blue tapu is issued for immovable property representing land, fields, gardens and other undeveloped areas.