Luxury Project Apartment in Gazipaşa

  • From €150,000
Alanya, GAZIPASA

Overview

Property ID: 70957
  • Apartments, Penthouse
  • Property Type
  • 1
  • Bedroom
  • 1
  • Room
  • 1
  • Bathroom
  • 56
  • 5335
  • Lot m²
  • 2023
  • Year Built

Address

  • City Alanya
  • Region Mediterranean
  • Area GAZIPASA
  • Country Turkey

Description

10 minutes from the center of Avsallar, one of the attraction tourism centers of Alanya.
within walking distance, with all the social amenities of the city, with its distinctive design and architecture.
attracts attention with its structure. After long studies, we brought you together
our project Park Tower Avsallar; with its wide range of social facilities, you can increase your comfort level and life
will raise your standards to the highest level. Consisting of 2 separate blocks in an area of ​​6346 m2
We present our project to your liking.

SOCIAL AREAS
 Private Beach
 Shuttle for Private Beach
 Outdoor Swimming Pool
 Aquapark
 Indoor Swimming Pool
 Turkish Bath
 Sauna
 Fitness Center
 Rest Room
 Camellia
 Outdoor – Indoor Children’s Playground
 Generator
 Basketball Court
 Cinema Room
 Table Tennis
 Billiards
 Lobby
 Poolside Minibar
 Social Area Wi-Fi
 Security Cameras

PROJECT DETAILS
 4 units of 2+1 Gross 88 m2 / Net 65 m2
 8 2+1 Duplex Gross 119 m2 / Net 95 m2
 80 units of 1+1 Gross 64 m2 / Net 46 m2

After the contract, 30% payment is received in cash. The remaining 70% is equal to 18 months.
paid in installments. Depending on the flat type, if the full amount is paid in advance.
A discount of between 5% and 7% will be applied

ESTIMATED START DATE: 01.02.2022
ESTIMATED FINISH DATE: 31.12.2023

Details

Updated on December 14, 2022 at 1:55 pm
  • Property ID: 70957
  • Price: From €150,000
  • Property Size: 56 m²
  • Land Area: 5335 m²
  • Bedroom: 1
  • Room: 1
  • Bathroom: 1
  • Year Built: 2023
  • Property Type: Apartments, Penthouse
  • Property Status: For Sale
  • Beach: 2300 M

POI Distances

  • Beach
    2300 M
  • Alanya Centre
    35 KM
  • Centre
    1 KM
  • Gazipasa Airport
    3500 M

Schedule a Tour

Your information

Mortgage Calculator

Interest rates and fees vary between banks and change over time.
The calculation and the result made with this calculation tool are not exact, it is only for giving an idea. Please contact your own bank for actual rates and calculation.
Use an external tool on Garanti BBVA for a real rates.
Monthly
  • Principal & Interest
  • Property Tax
  • Home Insurance
  • PMI
%

Contact Information

Enquire About This Property

Similar Listings

Compare listings

Compare
Celia Cinkitas
  • Celia Cinkitas