Luxury 5 star complex in Alanya Mahmutlar 1+1 in different sizes

Ref. Code or Keyword:
loader
loader
loader

54538

Luxury 5 star complex in Alanya Mahmutlar 1+1 in different sizes

54538

Luxury 5 star complex in Alanya Mahmutlar 1+1 in different sizes

54538

Luxury 5 star complex in Alanya Mahmutlar 1+1 in different sizes

54538

Luxury 5 star complex in Alanya Mahmutlar 1+1 in different sizes

54538

Luxury 5 star complex in Alanya Mahmutlar 1+1 in different sizes

54538

Luxury 5 star complex in Alanya Mahmutlar 1+1 in different sizes

54538

Luxury 5 star complex in Alanya Mahmutlar 1+1 in different sizes

54538

Luxury 5 star complex in Alanya Mahmutlar 1+1 in different sizes

54538

Luxury 5 star complex in Alanya Mahmutlar 1+1 in different sizes

54538

Luxury 5 star complex in Alanya Mahmutlar 1+1 in different sizes

54538

Luxury 5 star complex in Alanya Mahmutlar 1+1 in different sizes

54538

Luxury 5 star complex in Alanya Mahmutlar 1+1 in different sizes

54538

Luxury 5 star complex in Alanya Mahmutlar 1+1 in different sizes

54538

Luxury 5 star complex in Alanya Mahmutlar 1+1 in different sizes

54538

Luxury 5 star complex in Alanya Mahmutlar 1+1 in different sizes

54538

Luxury 5 star complex in Alanya Mahmutlar 1+1 in different sizes

54538

Luxury 5 star complex in Alanya Mahmutlar 1+1 in different sizes

54538

Luxury 5 star complex in Alanya Mahmutlar 1+1 in different sizes

54538

Luxury 5 star complex in Alanya Mahmutlar 1+1 in different sizes

54538

Luxury 5 star complex in Alanya Mahmutlar 1+1 in different sizes

54538

Luxury 5 star complex in Alanya Mahmutlar 1+1 in different sizes

Luxury in Mahmutlar

Luxury 5 star complex in Alanya Mahmutlar 1+1 in different sizes

  • Ref. Code: 54538
  • Price: From € 45,500
  • Location:
  • Area: 57mt²
  • Rooms: 1 + 1
  • Beach 600 m

ur project, which has all the social facilities of the city, in Mahmutlar, one of the attraction centers of Alanya, is only two minutes walking distance to the center and draws attention with its different design and architectural structure. Our project, Albimo Loft, which we brought together at the end of a long working period; Our project, Albimo Loft, which consists of 3 separate blocks within an area of ​​7698 m2, will bring your comfort level and living standards to the highest level with its extensive social facilities; It takes its name from the spacious and large Loft apartments it contains. Albimo Loft is an AHM Project design. Our Albimo Loft project is carried out by Albimo-AHM construction.
Albimo Loft is only 650 m from the sea and is surrounded by the city and nature. The main social areas and features of our project are given below.
SOCIAL AREAS
-Outdoor swimming pool -Aquapark
– Heated indoor swimming pool – Turkish bath
-Steam room
-Sauna
Salt room
-Massage rooms
-Resting room
-Camellia
-Open-Indoor children’s playground -Sport hall
-Generator
-Tennis court
-Cinema
-Billiards
-Ping pong
-Lobby
-Snack bar
-Pool Mini bar -WiFi in the social area -Security camera -Open – Indoor car park -Mini bar at the pool -Security -International TV broadcast -Basketball field
PROJECT DETAILS
-48 units 1 + 1 GROSS 75 m2
-48 units 1 + 1 GROSS 63 m2
-48 units 1 + 1 GROSS 57 m2
-48 units 1 + 1 GROSS 56 m2
-12 units 1 + 1 GROSS 64 m2
-6 LOFT 1 + 1 GROSS 124 m2
-4 units 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 148 m2
-4 units 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 132 m2
-4 units 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 126 m2 (EXTRA CLOTHING ROOM AVAILABLE) -4 units 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 122 m2
-2 pieces 2 + 1 DUPLEX GROSS 128 m2
ALBİMO LOFT SAMPLE PAYMENT PLAN
AFTER CONTRACT, 30% PRE-PAYMENT WILL BE MADE. The remaining 70% AMOUNT WILL BE PAID IN INSTALLMENTS OF 2 – 3 – 4 MONTHS WITH ZERO INTEREST.
Construction Start Date OCTOBER 2020 Construction End Date MAY 2022